- The administrator of your Personal Data is Bee Talents PSA, ul. Królowej Jadwigi 43, 61-871 Poznań, NIP: 7792463296, (hereinafter: "Bee Talents") - in accordance with art. 4 sec. 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation ) (hereinafter "GDPR").
- The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer, Natalia Dzieciuchowicz, who can be contacted via e-mail at: email@example.com.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA - BASIC INFORMATION
- device IP,
- location data,
- online ID,
- information collected via cookies,
- e-mail adress,
- data provided by the job candidate in the application documents.
- Bee Talents with due diligence selects and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data, including encryption, backup policy, policy of granting and receiving access, rules for verifying the contractor in terms of data security.
- Bee Talents staff undergo regular training in the field of personal data and information protection.
OBJECTIVES AND BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
- Personal data may be processed by Bee Talents in order to:
- analytical and statistical, consisting in conducting analyzes of activity and traffic on the website (based on consent to analytical cookies - Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR);
- to send commercial information by e-mail regarding the services offered by Bee Talents, including the technical newsletter (pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR);
- processing applications submitted by the Administrator's website (pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR);
- for purposes related to ensuring security - e.g. in the case of generating a website backup or protection against abuse and attacks, which is the legitimate interest of the data controller (pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- in order to answer questions sent via the contact form, which is the legitimate interest of the administrator (pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).